Welcome to the official Website of Kankakee County Branch 3035 of the NAACP.
The mission of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.
Through organization, education and advocacy, we’re working to bring about a society in which all individuals have equal rights without discrimination based on race.
Our branch meetings are open to the public and are held on the second Thursday of every month at 7PM in the KCCSI ground floor meeting room, 657 E. Court Street, Kankakee. Learn more.
News and Coming Events
- 13TH Screening and Discussion – March 2nd – Feed Arts and Cultural Center
- Next Regular Meeting – March 9th at 7 PM, KCCSI
- Kankakee Alderman Forum – March 14th (Details to Come)
- District 111 and Mayoral Candidates Forum – March 21st (Details to Come)
- Bradley and Bourbonnais Candidates Forum – March 23rd (Details to Come)
- NAACP Statement on the Election of 2016
- Need Medical Care? Learn about Hippocrates Medical Center.
Branch 3035 at Statewide Meeting and Training Session in Springfield